3.11.06. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop ...

There’s a great set of lines delivered by Lloyd Bridges in Airplane:

  • Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
  • Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.
  • Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
  • Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.

Sometimes I love Zope 3. Other times, it makes me start to sound like McCroskey. I haven’t smoked now in two months, but I just smashed my head into another foolish and crappy scenario in Zope 3 (after discovering an incredibly crappy scenario earlier this week). Too stressed and confused to think clearly and engineer / hack my way around this latest situation, I just want to grab a fresh pack of Lucky Strikes (unfiltered, of course).

Waaa.